Welcome to Catch Up

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

What happened to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and The Daily Show with Trevor Noah?

SOLVED
6 REPLIES 6
Red Carpet

Re: What happened to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and The Daily Show with Trevor Noah?

Yes as long as it is still the same season number that will be the case. When the season number changes you will have to go search for episode 1 again.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted
Stu
Telenovela

Re: What happened to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and The Daily Show with Trevor Noah?

For those interested, the Tonight and Daily Show are back and they automtically appeared on my Currently Watching list by themselves, I didn't have to go searching for them. Excellent.

Stu
Telenovela

Thanks! Just a pity that they didn't keep the episodes up on Catch Up a little while longer. All the episodes disappeared at once. Oh well at least I know they will be back (I'm assuming) at some point....

Red Carpet

Seems the last episode of The Tonight Show aired on 14 Aug  in the US while the last episode of The Daily Show aired on 15 Aug. Not sure how long the breaks will be though - maybe try finding the specific show's websites.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Stu
Telenovela

Ah yes you could be right. It's just that they both seemed to disappear from Catch Up at the same time so that got me thinking...

Red Carpet

I don't watch these but maybe they are on a break in the US? We receive them just a day or two after they air in the US and these types of shows often take breaks.

Stu
Telenovela

What happened to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and The Daily Show with Trevor Noah?

If I watch these it was only on Catch Up, but they have since disappeared from my Watching list and couldn't find them anywhere on CU when I searched.

Has DSTV stopped airing these shows?