Welcome to Catch Up

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

When Will MC get Catch UP problems sorted out!

4 REPLIES
Highlighted
BoxOffice

Re: When Will MC get Catch UP problems sorted out!

Please only use email as it is on record, but I would prefer not at this stage thank you.

@Optimist Totally understand. Tried to give you a ring but your phone is off at the moment.

BoxOffice

Hi @Cya_DStv1  , you're lucky to catch me as I'm not around much... but can't help further anyway as it's all been said, and sadly mostly ignored - besides the threads here, ask Mpho in BTD how you can access the old forum for tons of threads on the subject.

Maybe others are willing to repeat what still irritates them the most, but I think people are mostly too fed up now.

@Optimist @GeoffD @JeanP @krugie @MadCat:

If it won't be much of a request, could you please chip in with all consistent issues you have been picking up with your CatchUp that are yet not resolved as I still have the past ones I've been collecting as per the previous promise. Especially issues that have not been caused by installation setups.

Extra

When Will MC get Catch UP problems sorted out!

Dear MC,

Your Catch Up service has gone from Good Product to Nightmare!

I have had an Explora (premium) for years and have noted the the steady decline of the catch up service over this time.

In the good old days the Series Episode/Shows/Movies would appear on catch up (ready to watch) the day after the transmission.

Now the episode/show/movies sometimes dont appear for days, and when they do they are available for download only, and a day or two later appear ready to watch.  Some shows have stayed as download only for more than 2 weeks (Deception/Manifest).

Apparently the Catch Up teams dont work over the weekends because the catch up lists do not change from the Saturday download, Sunday download, Monday download (my decoder does automatic reboot at 03:00 every morning).

A team in the catch up department needs to take the responsiblitiy for QC!

I look forward to MC reponse.

(P.S. 'We are looking into the matter, and will respond in due course' - Is not a response!)