Did you mean: 
Need help?

dstv catch up is not available in this country yet

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Red Carpet

Re: dstv catch up is not available in this country yet

@Stu wrote:

Do you have the USB device that allows you to connect to your Wi-Fi, or do you use an ethernet cable to connect?

Note that this is only required for access to CU+ and not for normal CU or for BoxOffice.

I also suggest you check the signal strength on Tuner 3 as that is the one used to download CU content - it could be an installation/lnb/cabling issue.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Stu
Telenovela

Re: dstv catch up is not available in this country yet

Do you currently have access to PVR functions (record, pause, etc.), Showmax and Box Office?

Have you paid your R95 extra per month to access these functions?

Do you have the USB device that allows you to connect to your Wi-Fi, or do you use an ethernet cable to connect?

New poster

dstv catch up is not available in this country yet

just bought an explorer but i didnt know it would be this challenge.

It does not catch up and no one cannot help. I called MC, they said the new explorer have challenges, i should take it to the shop, which i did. and they exchange the Explorer decoder, and said after 48 hours it will be fine.

Still its the same issue  dstv catch up is not available in this country yet

i really dont know what to do now