Re: All devices not working with DSTV Now

It's show me 100 only, pls rectify it for me

Extra

that is great article

New poster

@Terminator1 wrote:

I feel the pain and think of going the same route, as I get new excuses for why stuff isn't working

I have been trying to get my remote recording active for the past 5 months now. 

All I get are promises and fixes that don’t work. 

It worked well before so I have no idea what on earth to do now except cancel my subscription. 

New poster

I have been trying to get my remote recording active for the past 5 months now. 

All I get are promises and fixes that don’t work. 

It worked well before so I have no idea what on earth to do now except cancel my subscription. 

New poster

Am using iphone 7 but my dstv now not working on my phone. I can only login but can’t have access to the service. Says error occurred try again later. What can I do. Am on explora with extra view

New poster

Am using iphone 7 but my dstv now not working on my phone. I can only login but can’t have access to the service. Says error occurred try again later. What can I do. Am on explora with extra view

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Optimist that's the difference between you and me. YOU HAVE BRAINS!!!! Now why didn't I think of this wonderful idea of yours. 

Nominee

You and her could watch it separately, then you won't have to talk to her as much ;-)

Doin' it 4 Tv

Thanks Luke. I did think of that but was wanting something on the laptop so that both the wife and myself could watch it. Tablet doesn't really work for two people having to watch what's showing. I'll take along a couple of my dvd's. Sort of a repeat TCM type of content then. Smiley LOL