Did you mean: 
Need help?

All devices not working with DSTV Now

SOLVED
44 REPLIES 44
Highlighted
New poster

Re: All devices not working with DSTV Now

Am using iphone 7 but my dstv now not working on my phone. I can only login but can’t have access to the service. Says error occurred try again later. What can I do. Am on explora with extra view

New poster

Am using iphone 7 but my dstv now not working on my phone. I can only login but can’t have access to the service. Says error occurred try again later. What can I do. Am on explora with extra view

Action

Optimist that's the difference between you and me. YOU HAVE BRAINS!!!! Now why didn't I think of this wonderful idea of yours. 

Red Carpet

You and her could watch it separately, then you won't have to talk to her as much ;-)

Action

Thanks Luke. I did think of that but was wanting something on the laptop so that both the wife and myself could watch it. Tablet doesn't really work for two people having to watch what's showing. I'll take along a couple of my dvd's. Sort of a repeat TCM type of content then. Smiley LOL 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Only option is to download to tablet and watch later

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Action

Geoff, I suppose next you'll be telling me that I should also be talking to the wife? Horrors. What sort of holiday will that be. ha ha. No, during the day we'll be doing things around the resort, Mykonos at Langebaan, but it's at night time that I was wanting something to watch. Although the resort does have DStv channels available. Just wanted to download some content as back up. Especially if, or rather, WHEN the power goes out at night. Cannot read books then. Although I do have some books downloaded to my tablet should I want to read them. Afraid I've gone right off reading of books these days. But thanks for the input. 

Trending

Ja, never!

Beetle do what we do when we go away. We switch off completely, no TV, no power, no Internet, nothing. Books and more books, good old fashioned reading .......

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Action

OK, thanks. Thought it may have been something like that and, now that you mention it, I do recall having also seen something about this a number of years ago. Pity. Now what am I to watch when away from home? Any idea when data costs are coming down? Smiley LOL

Red Carpet

BB, unfortunately the downloading of content on a laptop or desktop PC was stopped years ago. At the time we were told the studios would no longer allow it due to piracy concerns.