Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

All devices not working with DSTV Now

SOLVED
New poster

Re: All devices not working with DSTV Now

Its really a headache i cant afford to miss my music on the go..

New poster

The thing has been a head ache hoe it gets fixed soon, i can afford to mix my music on the go.

New poster

It's showing me 100 only, pls rectify it for me

New poster

It's show me 100 only, pls rectify it for me

Extra

that is great article

Highlighted
New poster

@Terminator1 wrote:

I feel the pain and think of going the same route, as I get new excuses for why stuff isn't working

I have been trying to get my remote recording active for the past 5 months now. 

All I get are promises and fixes that don’t work. 

It worked well before so I have no idea what on earth to do now except cancel my subscription. 

New poster

I have been trying to get my remote recording active for the past 5 months now. 

All I get are promises and fixes that don’t work. 

It worked well before so I have no idea what on earth to do now except cancel my subscription. 

New poster

Am using iphone 7 but my dstv now not working on my phone. I can only login but can’t have access to the service. Says error occurred try again later. What can I do. Am on explora with extra view

New poster

Am using iphone 7 but my dstv now not working on my phone. I can only login but can’t have access to the service. Says error occurred try again later. What can I do. Am on explora with extra view

Doin' it 4 Tv

Optimist that's the difference between you and me. YOU HAVE BRAINS!!!! Now why didn't I think of this wonderful idea of yours.