Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

All devices not working with DSTV Now

SOLVED
Anime

Re: All devices not working with DSTV Now

Hi @Terminator1, glad the app update sorted you out!

Anime

Pleasure @chrisvdh, glad to help!

Anime

Hi @mi6lodge,

When I looked at my manged devices I also didn't see the duplicates, it only showed once I removed one of my devices then the "hidden" duplicate showed up. I hope this helps or that the update on the app has sorted you out.

Kind regards, 

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

@mi6lodge We have since updated the app, can you ensure that you have the latest version of the app and revert back if still you are having issues with logging on other devices.

There was an update for the app that fixed my problem.are you on the latest version

Viewer

Hello ,am currently experiencing thesame issue.I had checked through the manage devices and couldn't locate any duplicate just single device although have four different devices registered to the account.

It's really frustrating and don't know what to do.Will be glad of anyone can be of help.

Anime

Thanks Alex, that worked for me!  Also had duplicates in the managed list.

Glad it worked for you...Didn't work for me. After the update I had the same issue. I have 3 devices where I use the app. Before the update it worked fine on all 3. After the update I had issues on my S9+. Same error as you. I deleted the duplicates, as duplicates were on all my devices...On my spare phone and tablet it started working again, but on my S9+ i got the error "internal server error - 500" when I try to register my device. it's been more then a month and no end in sight as all I get is we are working on it

Anime

Hi All,

Just an update, while waiting for a response from DSTV I managed to play around and fix the problem. What seems to have happened is this; on my two affected devices it had two instances of each so it was saying that I had reached my max even though it showed 4 registered devices which is allowable, yet kept on saying that I was at max. So I removed one device and it showed the duplicate profiles for each device. Keeping in mind that my phone is 1 month old and I have not reset it or formatted it. Same with the tablet, a little older but have not done any reset or format. I then removed the duplicates and they started working again. Still not happy with having to do the work myself and also to be without access on my devices for over a month, but happy that it is working and that I can provide some feedback for others that are having the same problem. If anyone needs additional info on fixing this you can respond to this or PM me. Have a good day!

Anime

Good day @Cya_DStv1,

I have just checked, they are still not working. Please can you add mine as one of the affected profiles and fix accordingly.