Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

All devices not working with DSTV Now

SOLVED
Viewer

Re: All devices not working with DSTV Now

Good day Pls help my app only shows few channels on live streaming and on catch up it shows old shows.

I don't know what to do and it just started last month before it was fine

Hi @Lekanashas , please de-register the device and re-register and let us know if you are still getting the same error.~ 

I have the same problem and I still haven't been able to get it resolved. What should I do to resolve this *video authorization error*

Anime

Hi @Terminator1, glad the app update sorted you out!

Anime

Pleasure @chrisvdh, glad to help!

Highlighted
Anime

Hi @mi6lodge,

When I looked at my manged devices I also didn't see the duplicates, it only showed once I removed one of my devices then the "hidden" duplicate showed up. I hope this helps or that the update on the app has sorted you out.

Kind regards, 

Doin' it 4 Tv

@mi6lodge We have since updated the app, can you ensure that you have the latest version of the app and revert back if still you are having issues with logging on other devices.

There was an update for the app that fixed my problem.are you on the latest version

Viewer

Hello ,am currently experiencing thesame issue.I had checked through the manage devices and couldn't locate any duplicate just single device although have four different devices registered to the account.

It's really frustrating and don't know what to do.Will be glad of anyone can be of help.

Anime

Thanks Alex, that worked for me!  Also had duplicates in the managed list.