Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

All devices not working with DSTV Now

SOLVED
Red Carpet

Re: All devices not working with DSTV Now

Ja, never!

Beetle do what we do when we go away. We switch off completely, no TV, no power, no Internet, nothing. Books and more books, good old fashioned reading .......

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

OK, thanks. Thought it may have been something like that and, now that you mention it, I do recall having also seen something about this a number of years ago. Pity. Now what am I to watch when away from home? Any idea when data costs are coming down? Smiley LOL

Nominee

BB, unfortunately the downloading of content on a laptop or desktop PC was stopped years ago. At the time we were told the studios would no longer allow it due to piracy concerns.

Doin' it 4 Tv

I don't know if this is in the right place or even if it's been discussed before but please excuse me if I'm repeating a question that has already been answered.

My query is around the downloading of Catch Up content. It seems that I can do so on my Tablet but not onto my laptop? Is this how it's supposed to be and if so why am I not allowed to download to my laptop? I can view content on the laptop but just don't seem to be able to download and save for later viewing. Wanted to do this as I'm going away for a couple of days and don't have the data available for streaming purposes. 

Thanks. 

Anime

Thanks For The Fix. 

I was Undecided before

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Syethemba wrote:

I suggest your remove your email and phone info and rather inbox/message one of the mods in this thread....  

Don't people with problems read this thread and see how to supply the mods with info .... ??? 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
New poster

Nkululekosyethemba@gmail.com.

Hi ChueuMJ. Please INBOX us your DStv customer number, email address, smartcard number and contact details. We'll check it out for you. 

New poster

I’m having the same problem... my app shows few channels and old catch up. What must I do to fix this. Please help

Doin' it 4 Tv

hmm... best to pm things like email addresses Smiley Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode