Welcome to DStv Now

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cannot load DSTV now on mibox s . Code option does not come up on my tablet or laptop.

4 REPLIES 4
New poster

Re: Cannot load DSTV now on mibox s . Code option does not come up on my tablet or laptop.

Hi

I have tried this several times but alas it will not bring up the code.

Re: Cannot load DSTV now on mibox s . Code option does not come up on my tablet or laptop.

@Fahmzaj Please try https://now.dstv.com/tv on your browser. Let us know if it re-directs you to the code page. 

New poster

Yes . I am logged into connect id ...the problem is that the option for the code does not come up...it goes directly to actual app.

I contacted dstv via live chat and the person said that the upload speed required is 4mbs...is this true

Trending

I had no issues installing on my Mi Box S so it is definitely compatible. Are you logged in on the laptop/tablet with your Connect ID - the same one used for DSTV Now?

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
New poster

Cannot load DSTV now on mibox s . Code option does not come up on my tablet or laptop.