Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cant sign in to dstv now

New poster

Re: Cant sign in to dstv now

As per my previous message.

No error message. It gets to the sign in page and I can enter my login details, however when I click the "Log In" button, it does not log in. It will make the "circle" on the log in button for a fraction of a second, but nothing happens and it shows Log In again.

Hi Blazzok 

What error are you getting when you try and sign in? 

New poster

I have cleared the cache and removed all cookies, it does not work.

The latest version of Firefox, which is 67.0.

Highlighted

Which version of the web browser are you currently using?. Also please try to clear your cache and cookies and let us know how it goes. 

New poster

No error message. It gets to the sign in page and I can enter my login details, however when I click Log In button, it does not log in. It will load for maybe a second and then just stay on the sign in page.

@Blazzok Are you getting any error message? Or is the screen not loading?. 

New poster

Any new info on this one? Still can't sign in on Firefox. Tried my phone, PC and laptop.

@depach, we checked on the system and it shows your last login was on 2019-01-27 01:05:46 PM. Kindly log out on all your devices, and log in on the laptop first. Let us know. 

@depach checking with the relvant teams, we'll update you soonest. 

New poster

I checked the developer tools console in Chrome and have attached a screenshot of the output

Just tried in Safari and it works fine, pls still fix Chrome though Smiley Happy

Screenshot 2019-05-12 at 14.05.17.png