Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cant sign in to dstv now

34 REPLIES 34
New poster

Re: Cant sign in to dstv now

The sign-in screen is still frozen and is preventing me from signing in. @Could we get more feedback on this? 

Latest version of a story is that there is a know issue with Chrome but Firefox should work - is that true? What is the status of the post below from 20 June?

New poster

Hi Danelle, 

I have the same issue and frustration - been discussing this with chat agents and attempted Firerfox, Chrome, and Explorer. None of them work despite clearing cookies etc. 

Latest story is that there is an issue with Chrome but Firefox should work. For me not working though. I'll reply again if I here of anything but super frustrating.

Extra

I am currently also experiencing problems with the sign in.  Have been stuck on the sign in page for more than 3 weeks now.  Can someone please assist me in solving this problem?

New poster

I have the same issue. The sign-in screen is frozen and is preventing me from signing in. I have tried Firefox, Edge and Chrome. All of which I have cleared history and cache. I have also spent an hour with a DSTV Now on line assistane who was rude and absolutely ignorant and indifferant to the issues. I have also called the helpline who could not assist and claim that my problem is a isolated one. Clearly this is not the case. Please assist in this matted and give me proper feedback.

@Tjak, according to the digital team - the issue should be fixed. We're checking with the team again. 

New poster

Any update on tgis?

Once on the login page selecting anf of the options just freezes.

Viewer

I can't get past the login page. I have refreshed, deleted history, cookies, tried different browsers, you name it. Any ideas?

@depach @Basjohn @Blazzok @Uride Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our software development team is aware of this error. They are currently working on resolving this issue. We will keep you updated. 

New poster

Cannot sign in with Firefox 67.0.2 (64-bit).

Why not please assist. I can sign in with Chrome, I don't like Chrome.

New poster

Same as above no error message just return to signin page. I use firefox.