Welcome to DStv Now

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Channels missing from DStv Now

Re: Channels missing from DStv Now

Hi Bonginkos1, please send the query to our customer service team on Twitter (@DStvCare) or on Facebook (DStvZA). 

New poster

I Have paid but other channels are missing so what must I do?

Red Carpet

MC are notorious for getting things wrong, which then gets fixed when a subscription expires and is re-activated. 

There is no way out I am afraid. What we all do is if MC makes errors like this we enjoy the extras until they find out and don't point it out to them until they find out their mistake.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

Thank you, but i was watching it two days ago before my subscription got expired yesterday. I have been watching those sports channels on compact plus since. my decoder is Zappa

Red Carpet

Compact Plus, does NOT include SS 5 and 6.

If you want those channels, then Premium is the only package for you

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

Hello,

Please my supersport 5 and 6 missing after subscribing to compact plus. kindly assist me please

Showmaxed

Doesn't sound related to the DStv Now channels service (mobile channels reception).

Will be posting some ideas in your other post.

Highlighted
New poster

We are also experiencing the same problem; channels such as 111, 116, 120, 135, etc. are not showing anything except the information bar at the bottom. Some of these channels only shows a frozen picture of the previous channel you were on prior to selecting the following channel. Please help. This has now been going on for 3 weeks and I have done all the different reboots as suggested by DSTV Helpline.

New poster

Hi Could you please let me know if this problem has been resolved

New poster

hi

Could you please tell me if this problem has been resolved