cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DSTV Now - LG WebOS

45 REPLIES

Re: DSTV Now - LG WebOS

Hi @mobnick, our service does not support any other recorder other than our PVR decoders.  

New poster

Hello, can u say something about a monitor phone mobile recorder on Android. How can we use this application in our phones?

Anime

Thank you so much. Just got it now. However, the images are disappointing. No way close to HD images. Anyway to improve on image clarity? 

Max
Viewer

Tried the new app for web os 3 which was available for the first time last night. Works great well done DSTV.

SB
New poster

My about page says 04.71.00

WebOS TV version says 3.7.2-57323 (dreadlocks2-drto) 

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Bits As it stands, WebOS 2.0 will not be included anytime soon, there may be a plan in the near future.

Viewer

I am glad to see that you are working with LG to get the Now App ported to earlier webOS versions. My question is whether you will also do this for webOS 2.0?

I couldn't find anything online that supports upgrading from webOS 2.0 to 3.0 or later. It seems LG just doesn't support this (which is silly tbh). I am hoping MC will offer the DSTV Now app to webOS 2.0 users.

so it there a time frame as to how long the testing will take?

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

It is already available on LG WebOS 3.5 and 4.0. We are currently working on a release for WebOS 3.0 which is currently in testing.

Anime

You are right, my webOS version is 3.3.3-4308 (dreadlocks-dharug). That means I have to wait again. 

i checked online now and the WebOS for UH770V would be 3.0. same like mine.