Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DSTV Now for Smart TVs

10 REPLIES 10
Extra

Re: DSTV Now for Smart TVs

I can get that far. i.e. open the browser and enter the code, but then all I can do is watch DSTV NOW in the browser. If i go back to the app I get anew code. What am i doing wrong? 

Thanks @Manyao, that's great to hear. 

New poster

I first used the app on my iPad and it did not work. I then logged on the browser and wallah I was asked to input the code from the tv. It works wonderfully. Thanks Kagiso.

@edkay_109, please follow the same steps given to @Manyao

@Manyao, please follow the follow the following process. Switch on the App on the smart TV, you'll get the code. Go to http://now.dstv.com/tv and enter the code. This is to link the smart TV app with your online profile. 

Viewer

I have a LG smart tv and I have the DSTV NOW app but it doesn’t work. 

It asked you to log into your DStv account from another device and enter the code on your tv screen, which iv done like five times and every time I try open the app on my tv it keeps asking me to activate it again. It doesn’t surprise me to be honest cause the DStv app has all ways given problems on my phone and tablet 

New poster

I have installed it on mine but it doesn’t seem to work. A message about some code I must enter on the browser

@Sybawoods, we don't have communication regarding your post (DStv Now for smart TVs). We're unable to give confirmation at this stage. Announcements will be posted on dstv.com and our social media pages when they're readily available.

Trending

Nothing on mine either - but also a couple of years old. I don't really need it though.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
New poster

I have checked on my Samsung Smart TV last night and there is no app. I reckon in my case the tv is to old, as it was the 2nd generation of smart tv's (curved uhd 55'). There is a supersport app, but it fails to download, so I reckon it doesn't work anymore