Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DSTV Now frustration

4 REPLIES 4
Red Carpet

Re: DSTV Now frustration

So MCs solution to these problems is to use a shot gun approach, and see what helps? Surely bu now MC knows what causes these connectivity problems?  Why must your subscribers put up with all this nonsense?

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

A device removal and re-add can be done. Also, send us your connectID email and device ID and smartcard so we can try different alternatives.

Viewer

I am having the same issue. I went into live chat to have it resolved and was asked about Smartcard numbers...eventually I was told to  log out and back in. I did so...same issue occurs.

Hi @Terminator1 - Your frustration is noted, so sorry about that. Please note as we've been assisting you via PM, we'll still continue to do so. 

DSTV Now frustration

I used the app and after an update I got error 500 on my phone. Complained about it 2 weeks ago and it would be investigated...Nothing has happened since then although 24 hour turnaround time was promised. Numerous messages to the relevant people and ditto has been done to rectify the problem. It has actually gotten worse. When I tried to watch live tv via my browser this morning I get error 2006 at work and at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried on my other mobile devices and now I get no live tv on any of my mobile devices. SO, no dstv now for me via mobile or browser currently. The live chat doesn't help at all and pm's sent, doesn't either. This is beyond frustrating and pathetic