cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DSTv Now - Server Error Getting Remote Recording

6 REPLIES 6

Re: DSTv Now - Server Error Getting Remote Recording

Hi @Morne, we'll have this forwarded to the techies and we will try to get Joshua to contact you.~

Anime

Hi. Yes I am still experiencing this problem. MC Technical phones me to diagnose. We tried resetting the decoders, changing settings etc. I had to send Joshua a mail with screenshots of the messages. No reply since then?

Hi @MorneV , still having trouble with remote recording?~

Trending

That is another one od the numerous service autentication issues. Only MC can help with this.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Anime

On all 3. Yes I am aware of the above. It use to work fine, but all of a sudden I keep getting this error message. It shows that all three are online? PS - tried it again right now and it worked on 1, the others still gives the error.

Trending

Is this on all the decoders or only on one or two?

You are aware that each decoder requires its own internet connection and each decoder must be separately registered on the system to allow remote recording scheduling to work?

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Anime

DSTv Now - Server Error Getting Remote Recording

Hi. I am trying to set a remote recording, but get "Server Error Getting Remote Recording"? My system configuration is 3 connected Explora 2 decoders.