Need help?

DStv Now App: Download, Register & Watch

3 REPLIES
Viewer

Re: DStv Now App: Download, Register & Watch

Kindly activate 1025639245 not 4154131408 on DSTV Now for my profile

Viewer

It cost alot of data when watching live TV on a phone if I may asume the cost per minute it 100mB per 5minute that's too much because I pay each and every month

New poster

It's not that simple. I used the app and after an update I got error 500 on my phone. Complained about it 2 weeks ago and it would be investigated...Nothing has happened since then. Numerous messages to the relevant people and ditto has been done to rectify the problem. It has actually gotten worse. When I tried to watch live tv via my browser this morning I get error 2006 at work and at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So no rugby for me. This is beyond frustrating and pathetic

Highlighted
Telenovela

DStv Now App: Download, Register & Watch

Download the DStv Now app

You can download the DStv Now app for Android or iOS. The DStv Now app is free to download from the Google Play store or Apple App store; DStv customers on Premium, Compact Plus, Compact, Family and Access and EasyView packages can use the DStv Now app to watch DStv channels online or on a mobile phone at no extra cost.* 

Read: DStv Family, Access and EasyView customers get DStv Now

Watch DStv online or on your mobile phone     

You can watch DStv online on the DStv Now website, or watch DStv on your mobile phone with the DStv Now app. Stream live DStv channels or watch full movies and full episodes of series. Customers can also download movies and series to watch on mobile phones or tablets.

Watch: kykNET onlineDStv_Now_app_2017_lrg.jpg

Register on DStv Now

To watch DStv online or on your mobile phone, you need to register on now.dstv.com or on the DStv Now app. Get started with our step-by-step guide #DStvNow4Newbies.

Stream live TV, watch movies and series online or on the DStv Now app

With DStv Now, you can stream DStv on your PC or mobile phone. DStv Now offers over 60 DStv channels to stream live, including kykNET, Mzansi Magic and SuperSport channels online.

You can also watch full movies and full episodes of series online. Find a list of Box Sets and full seasons to watch online with our playlist or browse movies and series to watch online.

DStv Now also has a dedicated Kids section full of movies and shows for kids to watch. Find kiddies channels on DStv Now and learn how to control what your kids watch on DStv Now.

*Data costs may apply when streaming or downloading content on DStv Now. Live TV channels on DStv Now and DStv Catch Up content on DStv Now varies according to package.