DStv Now stand alone App ?

SOLVED
10 REPLIES 10

Re: DStv Now stand alone App ?

Hi brendanm

Which TV model are you using? 

Red Carpet

It is only available on certain newer-model Samsung TVs.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Extra

@TebogoM_DStv1 

f

If the app is available on Samsung TVs, why can i not find the app? all the other apps are available.. netflix, prime, even showmax works, but there is no DSTV now app in the Samsung app store?

Extra

@TebogoM_DStv1 

If the app is available on Samsung TVs, why can i not find the app? all the other apps are available.. netflix, prime, even showmax works, but there is no DSTV now app in the Samsung app store?

Extra

@TebogoM_DStv1 

New poster

Hi- I do not have satellite - would  like to know when online app only subscription will become available - thanks

Android TV
New poster

@krugie wrote:

@TebogoM_DStv1 I believe @DigitalFan is referring to the option to get DSTV as an online-only option without the need for a satellite subscription. It was announced last year this this is in the pipeline.

Yes Krugie -  I could not have put it better - I no longer have a satellite subscription but looking at the online only option

Android TV

Thank you for that @krugie. We will check with the team and refer back. 

Red Carpet

@TebogoM_DStv1 I believe @DigitalFan is referring to the option to get DSTV as an online-only option without the need for a satellite subscription. It was announced last year this this is in the pipeline.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Hi DigitalFan

Which platform are you referring to? We already have a wide coverage: Web, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Android TV, Samsung, LG, Hisense Smart TVs and Xbox.