Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Dstv now channels reduced?

SOLVED
Community Manager

Re: Dstv now channels reduced?

Hi @wjburns456, please PM me your smartcard number, email address and Device ID. 

mine are all still missing...just a few local crap channels available on my laptop and phone....help

my dstv now on laptop and phone are still reduced to local and like 1 sports channel ? anybody know how to fix this. i am on dstv premium

Highlighted
New poster

For some reason my new phone added to my list of devices does not get any other channels beside local. My wife's gets full premium. Please help

i noticed that SS1 and SS2 are not availible and others as well, are there any fixes for this?

New poster

That's correct. Thanks. Got back feom work now and all seem to be back to normal.

Anime

It seems to have been a temporary issue. I also noticed most of the SS channels missing on Sunday night, May 6th, but they are back now.
Trending

I still have all channels - sounds like you were somehow changed from Premium to a lower package.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
New poster

Dstv now channels reduced?

I've noticed that Mnet and other dstv channels has been removed from the DSTV now app. Only 3 supersport channels available also. Why the change?