Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Event not found

7 REPLIES 7
Red Carpet

Re: Event not found

How is a user supposed to reboot the decoder when not in front of the decoder? The whole purpose of remote recording facility is to be able to schedule recordings on the decoder remotely.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Anime

20 minutes into the show and the recording was accepted. Will see if it actually did when I get home.

Thank you.

Trending

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

Try to reboot the unit by switching it off from the main plug and see if the same issue occurs when you try to set the recording after it reloads.

Unfortunately re-booting is not always the answer. The client is trying to set a REMOTE recording which indicates that there is no current access to the Explora.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Anime

Sorry but that does not help. Recording is starting in 12 minutes and if I'm gonna reboot the machine I might as well just press record while I'm at it. I'm in the DSTV Now group so the issue is with the app.

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Try to reboot the unit by switching it off from the main plug and see if the same issue occurs when you try to set the recording after it reloads.

Anime

It's a Explora 2.

Doin' it 4 Tv

What model decoder are you using?

Anime

Event not found

I'm trying to record a movie on Sundance. It shows it in the TV guide but when I want to record it, it said "Event not found" which has now changed to "Server error getting remote recording". And now it is back to "Event not found". Movie starts at 11:40 today.