cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

HiSense DSTVNow app?

Extra

Re: HiSense DSTVNow app?

I have a Hisense 50M5010UW which says it is not supported. Currently casting to the TV from my iphone. Will these tv's be supported?

Apologies for the delay. Please send us a screenshot and a small clip so that we can forward to team and assist. 

New poster

Hi 

I will take photos/video when I get home. The application does not load at all. Goes straight to a black screen when I try open the application. This is incredibly frustrating as this was a big swing vote as to why I bought this device.

Please get back to me and all these other people experiencing similar problems. 

Thank you 

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

@TebogoM_DStv1 wrote:

Does this happen  after logging in or when they select the app from the store?

Did you read this thread ?

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

Does this happen  after logging in or when they select the app from the store?

Okay those models are compatible. We will forward to team to find out what to do next and refer back once get feedback. 

New poster

Hi @TebogoM_DStv1 ,

I've got a 43A6100UW and a 50A6100UW.  Both have the same problem...

Hi Warwick

So sorry for the delayed response. which model are you using? 

New poster

Hi @Grace_DStv1 / @TebogoM_DStv1 ,

It was mentioned in mid December that you'd check with your apps team on my original problem.  Still no feedback or functionality.  Should I assume that this problem is not being attended to and perhaps give up on streaming DSTV to my Hisense TV's?

@Dunbizzle, we're checking with the Apps team on this. Feedback to follow soonest.