Did you mean: 
Need help?

HiSense DSTVNow app?

87 REPLIES 87
Highlighted
New poster

Re: HiSense DSTVNow app?

@Munzhedzi777 wrote:

I think we all from Dstv countries here, I myself from South Africa, So vpn not needed

@daqsaalsam wrote:

To make DStv work for you, you have to use some good VPN provider like ExpressVPN. This source has more than 2500 servers’ crossways 164 locations in 94 states, such as South Africa. It gives unlimited server and IP switching, so you can easily unblock any channel you need to. Try https://whatismyip.network/stream-dstv-outside-south-africa/ for further info related to DStv.

ExpressVPN outrivals in the security department as it provides the similar encryption the US government utilizes – AES 256-bit encryption. This source doesn’t save user logs, activities, or any type of info. Plus, it comprises a kill switch to dismiss your connection in case a sudden VPN network drop arises. It helps in keeping all your info private.

@Munzhedzi777 wrote:

I think we all from Dstv countries here, I myself from South Africa, So vpn not needed

@daqsaalsam wrote:

To make DStv work for you, you have to use some good VPN provider like ExpressVPN. This source has more than 2500 servers’ crossways 164 locations in 94 states, such as South Africa. It gives unlimited server and IP switching, so you can easily unblock any channel you need to. Try https://whatismyip.network/stream-dstv-outside-south-africa/ for further info related to DStv.

ExpressVPN outrivals in the security department as it provides the similar encryption the US government utilizes – AES 256-bit encryption. This source doesn’t save user logs, activities, or any type of info. Plus, it comprises a kill switch to dismiss your connection in case a sudden VPN network drop arises. It helps in keeping all your info private.

Hi Guys, 

I purchased a Hisense  50 inch Smart tv, Model number 50A6100UW, the DSTV now app and Youtube and the web browser arent working, have reset my router, my wifi on all my devises is working. Kindly advise, has anyones issues been resolved here???? the Buffering sign remains on the telly

New poster

Hi Guys, 

I purchased a Hisense  50 inch Smart tv, Model number 50A6100UW, the DSTV now app and Youtube and the web browser arent working, have reset my router, my wifi on all my devises is working. Kindly advise, has anyones issues been resolved here???? the Buffering sign remains on the telly

New poster

Hi Guys, 

New poster

@daqsaalsam wrote:

Showmaxed

@  Mods - that last post is spam / abuse.

I've used ExpressVPN, in my type of experience it's not recommended. If one is needed for legitimate needs, I recommend HotSpot Shield or Windscribe (both free to some degree).

New poster

New poster

Dstv was useless to help, Hisense sent me an update file to install, issue persisted and they didn't have a further solution. Returned the tv and got myself an LG, it has working dstv now.

Extra

I've just bought a 43B7100UW

The TV has the blue circle as a permanent feature in the centre of DSTV Now app.

I'm beginning to regret my purchase. Is there a solution to this?

@Alastair wrote:

I'm having the identical issue with the 43" Hisense UHD TV (model no. 43B7100UW). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

@Stella1004 wrote:

Hi Rob, we just bought the new Hisense B8000 65", but when trying to watch live sport, it goes in and 2 min later it kicks it out to the main menu. Also when watching live TV channels, the blue circle appears after about 4 min and keeps turning, like it's buffering. Would the software update work on this TV or should I contact Hisense for assistance. Thank you, Christelle

I'm beginning to regret my purchase. Is there a solution to this?

@Alastair wrote:

I'm having the identical issue with the 43" Hisense UHD TV (model no. 43B7100UW). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

@Stella1004 wrote:

Hi Rob, we just bought the new Hisense B8000 65", but when trying to watch live sport, it goes in and 2 min later it kicks it out to the main menu. Also when watching live TV channels, the blue circle appears after about 4 min and keeps turning, like it's buffering. Would the software update work on this TV or should I contact Hisense for assistance. Thank you, Christelle

New poster

@Stella1004 wrote:

New poster