Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

HiSense DSTVNow app?

New poster

Re: HiSense DSTVNow app?

Hi SB

Did you ever get a response to this. I'm trying to see if I can get dstv now on my tv which is the same model as yours. 

New poster

Mine does not want to update, keeps saying the latest version is installed when i try to update even via usb

@Leighton wrote:

It's finally working as it should, once you update and initiate the factory reset the TV needs some time to re-download the Dstv NOW app and then all should be well. 

@Munzhedzi777 wrote:

Same issue, and zero help

@Leighton wrote:

It's finally working as it should, once you update and initiate the factory reset the TV needs some time to re-download the Dstv NOW app and then all should be well. 

@Munzhedzi777 wrote:

New poster

@Munzhedzi777 wrote:

New poster

New poster

After I installed the update that you provided for my model (58A6100UW) and did a factory reset on my TV the Dstv NOW app disappeared? Please advise.

- Leighton

New poster

Hi 

I just bought a hisense 50 inch smart uhd tv. Dstv now works perfectly BUT the blue loading sign is constantly running. I have a 10mbs fibre line so it's definitely not that. Have a lan cable hooked to the router, tried lower resolutions still plays perfectly no buffering or lagging but the circle keeps on running

Please help

New poster

Hi my TV is also buffering I even got a new provider and fiber send hisense a few mails after a long wait some people rocked up took my TV and said their gonna replace the board got it back same problem please help I'm so frustrated here is my model number 50A6100UWTS if anyone can assist thank you

@RobLR wrote:

The link for the software that was sent to me by Hisense is:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vWphicVagHWuNGoNj3yWnden34UNOowX

The instructions are:

Copy the software file (.Bin File) to an empty USB that has been formatted to FAT32

Insert the USB into the TV 

Press the settings button on your Remote

Go to settings

Go to Support

Go to Software Update

Go to update via USB

The Tv Will then Reboot.

When the TV switches on again:

Go to settings > Support > Restore to Factory Default

The TV will reboot again and when it starts up again you will be required to complete the setup wizard. Once done leave the TV on and connected to the internet for about five minutes. Then, unplug the TV from it's power source and leave it unplugged for 2 minutes. 

When you have switched the TV back on, Leave it on and connected to the interent for another 5 minutes and then test the apps. 

This is for model number:  58A6100UW

50A6100UWTS

New poster

Hail the Rob :-) 

Please keep us informed if the update holds, specifically if you do not have to contact DSTV or SHOWMAX once a month to remove your TV's multi registrations as a new device (thus max devices per account limit reached) Hisense x 5+++ issue. Thanks Anelk + hubby

New poster

The link for the software that was sent to me by Hisense is:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vWphicVagHWuNGoNj3yWnden34UNOowX

The instructions are:

Copy the software file (.Bin File) to an empty USB that has been formatted to FAT32

Insert the USB into the TV 

Press the settings button on your Remote

Go to settings

Go to Support

Go to Software Update

Go to update via USB

The Tv Will then Reboot.

When the TV switches on again:

Go to settings > Support > Restore to Factory Default

The TV will reboot again and when it starts up again you will be required to complete the setup wizard. Once done leave the TV on and connected to the internet for about five minutes. Then, unplug the TV from it's power source and leave it unplugged for 2 minutes. 

When you have switched the TV back on, Leave it on and connected to the interent for another 5 minutes and then test the apps. 

This is for model number:  58A6100UW

New poster

hi

Good news.

Where did you find this version to download?

I cannot find it on the hisense site and my firmware on the tv says it is up to date.