Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

My Compliments to Ilasha Ramaloo DSTV Now Live Chat Support

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: My Compliments to Ilasha Ramaloo DSTV Now Live Chat Support

Hi @TizenMan Apologies for your experience with us. Can I ask that you please PM us your DStv account number and contact details. 

New poster

My Compliments to Ilasha Ramaloo DSTV Now Live Chat Support

Hi Ilasha Ramaloo,

Just wanted to thank-you for correcting me and disagreeing with my comments on Live Chat this evening.

If it were not for you, I would still naively think that Samsung Smart TVs ran on an OS called Tizen and not Android.

Also, I would have mistakenly believed that my 2018 NU7100 TV was actually supported EVEN though its not Android.

Anyway, the good news is, EVEN without your incredibly detailed level of knowledge on the subject, I some how managed to watch DSTV Now on my NON ANDROID, NON SUPPORTED Model Samsung Smart TV.

You are welcome to respond, but please don't let the urge drag you away from feediing your unicorns.

Dear People at DSTV ... if you are going to let people loose on us paying customers, at least have the decency to make sure they know what they are talking about!!!!!!!!!!

If you are going to give them information, make sure they understand it!!!!!!!!!!!