Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Simultaneous streaming issues

4 REPLIES 4
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Simultaneous streaming issues

@Nze-Ike PM us your email address used to register, smartcard and one of your device ID numbers:-)

New poster

Good day everyone pls I have been having issues streaming any channel at all on my dstv now app. I have removed the other device registered on my account. Hope it will resolve it to no avail. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance.

Red Carpet

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

@rextheruntPlease PM your email addy and smartcard number and all devices you use to connect. Sincerely apologise for that inconvenience.

Don't know what "addy" means. Please use the English language with real words, on this Community, not social media gobbledegook.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

@rextherunt Please PM your email addy and smartcard number and all devices you use to connect. Sincerely apologise for that inconvenience.

Highlighted
New poster

Simultaneous streaming issues

Hi

I'm having trouble with streaming more than one DSTV now or catchup stream at a time.  My brother was watching a live stream on DSTV Now, and as soon as I started another stream, he was kicked off, with the message that maximum streams were reached.  Then the next day I tried to stream and I got the error message that maximum streams were reached.  I know that no-one else in the family was connected at the time.  I cannot activate one live stream reliably, let alone two.

Is there someone who can look into this for me?  I've read that other people have experienced the same issues.

Tags (2)