Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Streaming issue ?

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Streaming issue ?

@Luke7777

Are you using an Android or iOS operating system?

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Seems that my Remote Recording via the online tv guide is working again. Both decoders come up for selection. Not working via the app yet... getting internal server error 

Haven't heard back for MC as yet though...

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

So the extent of the Remote Recording  Facebook support so far is ..

1. Screenshot of speedtest.net

2. Screenshot of Explora speedtest (after I've said it's over 80Mbps)

3. Screenshot of Connected services (After I've said it's ON)

and then escalating it.. so we'll see

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Luke7777 wrote:

Not sure what wrong now... not able to set remote recording even online. The "Record to Explora" button is gone .   Trying from app just gives "We're sorry, something went wrong"

Remote Recordings on both my decoders gives an when doing connectivity checker, and Yes, everything is activated the way it's supposed to be 

MC ? ?

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Luke7777 wrote:

Not sure what wrong now... not able to set remote recording even online. The "Record to Explora" button is gone .   Trying from app just gives "We're sorry, something went wrong"

Remote Recordings on both my decoders gives an when doing connectivity checker, and Yes, everything is activated the way it's supposed to be 

Now I get a 'No smartcards linked to your account..."    MC really needs to short out their **** Smiley Sad

Nominee

Luke means the online guide - see my picture of it here:  Collapsed online guide

Doin' it 4 Tv

Btw, TV guide is also broken this morning. Genres dropdown is empty, therefore no info is displayed

Doin' it 4 Tv

Doin' it 4 Tv

No it's not and it lasted the majority of yesterday afternoon and into the early evening.  Later the rest of the site also was affected, as reported on MyBB as well. 

This page isn’t working
now.dstv.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Some people had joy ,  others not.  Me definitely not Smiley Sad  Might have been regional .. Maybe a tracert to r-live-cache.akamaized.net would've helped, although that url wasn't known to me at the time.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Luke7777 Is the issue still persisting today?