20 REPLIES 20
Doccie

Re: Streaming issue ?

The blind leading the blind:smileyvery-Smiley LOL

Trending

@Luke7777 wrote:

@krugie wrote:

Probably unlikely to get any response - especially if it is now working. To do that they would have to admit there was a problem - which is a rarity....

I can be persistent Smiley Happy   Had a interesting FB chat this morning. So I asked for feedback on the Remote Recording issue that was escalated.  Back comes a detail explanation on how to reset my remote. (interesting, didn't know that)  Nearly fell off my chair Smiley Happy So I explained .. Remote .. Recording and that it was resolved sometime between yesterday morning and this morning and that all I require is feedback on what was fixed.  Next thing I'm asked for a screenshot of Tuner3 signal info, so I explained again that this has been fixed already and the screenshot will not be of value . Lo'n behold.. I'm getting asked for the same screenshot again.  Now I'm getting annoyed ,  talk in caps.  Seems that helped.

Apparently no feedback was received since escalating Smiley Very Happy

Man LOLMan LOLMan LOL

Gotta love MC support.... NOT!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doin' it 4 Tv

@krugie wrote:

Probably unlikely to get any response - especially if it is now working. To do that they would have to admit there was a problem - which is a rarity....

I can be persistent Smiley Happy   Had a interesting FB chat this morning. So I asked for feedback on the Remote Recording issue that was escalated.  Back comes a detail explanation on how to reset my remote. (interesting, didn't know that)  Nearly fell off my chair Smiley Happy So I explained .. Remote .. Recording and that it was resolved sometime between yesterday morning and this morning and that all I require is feedback on what was fixed.  Next thing I'm asked for a screenshot of Tuner3 signal info, so I explained again that this has been fixed already and the screenshot will not be of value . Lo'n behold.. I'm getting asked for the same screenshot again.  Now I'm getting annoyed ,  talk in caps.  Seems that helped.

Apparently no feedback was received since escalating Smiley Very Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Trending

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doin' it 4 Tv

Online and app now works. Still waiting to here from MC

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Luke7777 wrote:

Seems that my Remote Recording via the online tv guide is working again. Both decoders come up for selection. Not working via the app yet... getting internal server error 

Haven't heard back for MC as yet though...

Now I get "Guide can't connect to your decoder" after selecting the decoder. App still doesn't work. Connectivity test from the Explora is all green. Still waiting to hear from MC

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

@Luke7777are you using an android device or iOS?

IOS. Gives Internal Server Error after selecting one of my Exploras as target

Doccie

Just checked again and it seems to be working for now thanks.

Doccie

I have the same issue, I am using an Android device.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Luke7777 are you using an android device or iOS?