Why is this happening so often and to so many people? Can some kind of universal fix no.it be implemented? This is clearly causing great frustration to many of your customers?
Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
I have tried my best but could not get past 'this device is currently registered to another user' error. I have removed, re-added and tried to activate but the same error.
Please advise. My details are attached.
Was more meant for Judy and Mpho... yours was an easier one to resolve
Have edited my post to indicate this
SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode