Welcome to DStv Now

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

This device is currently registered to another user

Re: This device is currently registered to another user

Hi sweetnonso. Are you getting the error when trying to login to DStv Now? Have you previously been able to login? If so, please go to Settings> Manage Devices and provide us with the Device ID. 

New poster

Hi, 

Please can you deregister my device, I seem to have th esame problem as everyone else here. The device ID is: 5b408db6-f598-3112-814a-69c52c556d94

New poster

Hello Admin, Mecool KM3 is a fully certified Google device(you can check Google list of certified devices for confirmation).

Can you please add this to your list, so one can play DSTV Now on them please. 

New poster

Hello Admin, Mecool KM3 is a fully certified Google device(you can check Google list of certified devices for confirmation).

Can you please add this to your list, so one can play DSTV Now on them please. 

@Keenan1986 wrote:

@DivviesSA Hi there, can. Please asssis me with the same issue. Bought an android box and says it's registered to another user. Can you please remove these credentials.

My device ID is : 96fedf59-94b5-3cf7-8de6-6085baf609a9

@Keenan1986 done, kindly check and confirm. 

Highlighted

@Keenan1986 wrote:

@DivviesSA Hi there, can. Please asssis me with the same issue. Bought an android box and says it's registered to another user. Can you please remove these credentials.

@Keenan1986, we're on it. 

Viewer

Viewer

Hi there, can you please assist me. My Mibox says it currently has a DStv account registered to it - can you please delete this account?

@DivviesSA wrote:

Good morning @Julia_DStv1, I also have the same kind of issue on my newly purchased Android tv box where it says that the device is already registered for another user account? Please can I request that you remove the device from whichever account it is currently linked to. The Device ID: 4d8f0945-03ac-33b5-94c4-64fa9b33fb3b. Thanks 

@DivviesSA de-registration has been done. Check and confirm. 

New poster

Good morning @Julia_DStv1, I also have the same kind of issue on my newly purchased Android tv box where it says that the device is already registered for another user account? Please can I request that you remove the device from whichever account it is currently linked to. The Device ID: 4d8f0945-03ac-33b5-94c4-64fa9b33fb3b. Thanks