cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

This device is currently registered to another user

New poster

Re: This device is currently registered to another user

I thought that this had been sorted out, but when I came back home after a trip the same problem was back. Then on Saturday I thought let's try it for the rugby and suddenly it worked again. This morning when I wanted to watch the news the **bleep** message was back again. 

Why can DSTV not sort this out once and for all??? 

New poster

Sane issue... need help

Viewer

Hi 

I have the same problem my Device ID:fc841964-b818-3d8a-bd3e-2becf92669c7

Please asssit me to get this resolved as the Ryder Cup Starts today 

Viewer

Hi 

I have the same problem my Device ID:fc841964-b818-3d8a-bd3e-2becf92669c7

Please asssit me to get this resolved as the Ryder Cup Starts today 

New poster

Hi Cya

Since this morning I am also experiencing this problem. Can you perhaps assist? I tried to check and remove the device with my tablet but cant see the device on the tablet.

Highlighted
Red Carpet

Via a Private message to the moderator on this section of the forum. Identify the moderator, Click on that mods name and send them a message

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

hi,

I am new on this forum and am not sure how it works. I am also getting the same error message. can you pleae help.

how do i send you mr device ID wihtout sending it to the broughther community

TX

EM

Red Carpet

I notice from your screen shot, that one device is registered twice.  Suggest you sort that out first, be removing one of them. Which one you should remove is anyones's guess. Do you by any chance use the device in more than one location, where different IP addresses might be causing these "double" registrations?

This is what I found down in CT on a friend's devices.  It is about time MC realises that the connection IP address used by a mobile device CANNOT be used as part of the authentication process because none of us with mobile devices can control how the IP addresses are allocated, and the addresss DO change when one moves around.

@etienne1987 wrote:

Hi, I don't know how to PM. Having the same problem, please assist. My device id screenshot is attached.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

Hi, I don't know how to PM. Having the same problem, please assist. My device id screenshot is attached.

New poster

Am still waiting for someone to get back to me with a fix please.