Welcome to DStv Now

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

This device is currently registered to another user

Re: This device is currently registered to another user

@sysopmanager Please try again and let us know how it goes. 

New poster

My connect ID is pmg@sccr.co.za

Smartcard: 1057828328

Apple TV ID. 03A20ED9-8B53-4680-AC2C-2973470B5E66

Highlighted

Please send us a PM with the following details: Connect ID email address. Smartcard Number and Device ID so that we can best assist. 

New poster

I am having the same issue, I just want to register my device but it says I'm previously registered. I check on the previous account and it says I'm not registered there either. Please help.

My user ID is attached.

New poster

Hi Grace

Same problem, can't register my device says it's registered to another user, which can't be possible as it's a new device. My email is heinheine12@gmail.com

@wynanddutoit0 - PM us your device ID number and email address we'll sort it out for you. 

Hi there, I have the same issue, got a new phone and loaded the app on the new phone and working fine. Passed the old phone to my wife and now wanting to load the app I get this message about being registered to another user - how do i resolve this?

Morning @Kamogelo, thanks @Luke777. @Kamogelo did you win after following the steps provided by @Luke777? If not, PM us your device details and our Apps team will assist. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Go into the app, settings,manage devices and remove your device

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Viewer

How to deregister my devise do that I can be able to watch with another account