Anime

Re: This device is currently registered to another user

Hi @Julia_DStv1 

The error is back again. 

What's happening? 

New poster

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

Hi sweetnonso. Are you getting the error when trying to login to DStv Now? Have you previously been able to login? If so, please go to Settings> Manage Devices and provide us with the Device ID. 

No, I just bought this device. Since its a bona fide Google certified device, I expected it to work straight away, but am still getting an error saying that 'this device is not certified' which shouldn't be , as the device is fully certified by Google.

New poster

Hi please help with this id im having the same problem.

device id: 3301effa-dd9a-38ed-be72-a1d4048eaff1

Hi tyty. We have successfully deregistered your account. You should be able to view now.

Hi sweetnonso. Are you getting the error when trying to login to DStv Now? Have you previously been able to login? If so, please go to Settings> Manage Devices and provide us with the Device ID. 

New poster

Hi, 

Please can you deregister my device, I seem to have th esame problem as everyone else here. The device ID is: 5b408db6-f598-3112-814a-69c52c556d94

New poster

Hello Admin, Mecool KM3 is a fully certified Google device(you can check Google list of certified devices for confirmation).

Can you please add this to your list, so one can play DSTV Now on them please. 

New poster

Hello Admin, Mecool KM3 is a fully certified Google device(you can check Google list of certified devices for confirmation).

Can you please add this to your list, so one can play DSTV Now on them please. 

@Keenan1986 wrote:

@DivviesSA Hi there, can. Please asssis me with the same issue. Bought an android box and says it's registered to another user. Can you please remove these credentials.

My device ID is : 96fedf59-94b5-3cf7-8de6-6085baf609a9

@Keenan1986 done, kindly check and confirm. 

@Keenan1986 wrote:

@DivviesSA Hi there, can. Please asssis me with the same issue. Bought an android box and says it's registered to another user. Can you please remove these credentials.

My device ID is : 96fedf59-94b5-3cf7-8de6-6085baf609a9

@Keenan1986, we're on it.