Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

This device is currently registered to another user

BoxOffice

Re: This device is currently registered to another user

and while you're at it... remove your email addy from the post Smiley Happy 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

Hi @Koller , we are unable to find this device ID, please send us a screenshot.~ 

Hi  @Koller, we working on it.~

New poster

This is the answer: 

Grace_DStv1 (Moderator)

New poster

Email 

collenbaloyi@yahoo.com

Device ID

Y05leHlteGF6UVRTWHdkaG9ock1MS0JOUFBZeXFvTgA

Hi @Koller, PM your device ID and email address used to register on DStv Connect we'll help. 

BoxOffice

Best bet would be to click here and then select Send Message (top right) with the info requested in a previous post

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
New poster

I have the same problem and would like to get assistance on this issue. Can someone point me to the right place 

New poster

How do I get hold of this person, the forum manager. I have sent him a (private) message but no reply after many days

New poster

Thank you for your reply. The device (Apple tv box) however, is not shown anywhere except in the settings on the DStv app on the device itself. It shows that it is 'not registered' and when I click to register, the message says what I have quoted, that It is already registered to another user etc