cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

This device is currently registered to another user

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: This device is currently registered to another user

@johandri Still struggling even after trying to click on "Forgot password"?

Doin' it 4 Tv

email should be the same as your Connect ID .  PM your smartcard info to Julia or Grace by clicking on either of the 2 links in the previous posts

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
New poster

I can't watch DSTV now. Forgot the email and username I signed up with. Any help please

Doin' it 4 Tv

Lol... try reading my post before you post Smiley Happy

You can also PM Julia  

Just click the link... pretty easy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
New poster

Hi, i too am getting the video authorisation error on my DSTV Now App on my Telkom Lit Box

Please can you assist me with the updated information below 

Email: mfrank@cape.waltons.co.za

Smartcard No: 4251821935 KUPREM 1 or 1026924634 KUPREM 7

Device: Telkom Lit Box - 

ID: 5df955da-0897326f8427-7bbd80037592

Doin' it 4 Tv

Not a good idea to post your email  in the open, Best would be to PM your info to Grace

New poster

Please assist, same problem my side

email: mfrank@cape.waltons.co.za

Smartcard No: 4251821935 KUPREM 1 or 1026924634 KUPREM 7

Device: Telkom Lit Box - 

Serial No: SDTVB1A07001563

Doin' it 4 Tv

@MikeG wrote:

Luke 7777. You're a star! All this time and it took you to give me a simple answer! You deserve a Bells!

Can I swop for a Captain Morgan Dark please Smiley Very Happy   It seemed that your problems last year was related to the other registration problem and not the simple deregister your own device

New poster

Luke 7777. You're a star! All this time and it took you to give me a simple answer! You deserve a Bells!

Doin' it 4 Tv

Go in the app on phone... Settings/Manage Devices . Select the device you want to remove