Did you mean: 
Need help?

When will 4K go live?

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
BoxOffice

Re: When will 4K go live?

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

Hi Terminator1. We do not have any news about 4K going live at the moment. The interest has been noted. 

I doubt that very much... but don't bother .. Netflix has some real nice stuff 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

Hi Terminator1. We do not have any news about 4K going live at the moment. The interest has been noted. 

Will we get any feedback regarding this????????????

Anime

Anything DSTV?

Doccie

Take my money NetFlix, (and you Amazon), (and you YouTube!) and thank you all for supplying me with a feast of 4K content for under one third, combined, of the price of a premium DSTV subscription. I would have given that and more to MultiChoice for 4K, but they don't want my money.

BoxOffice

@Terminator1 wrote:

any news yet on this??? I know I'm clutching at straws....

Careful... straws is no longer plastic... 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

any news yet on this??? I know I'm clutching at straws....

Anime

C'mon man, you ain't seeing 4K on DSTV before 5G. 

BoxOffice

Maybe they'll take a leave from the Showmax book... "We are broadcasting in 4K..... just can't give you an example"

Doccie

Standard reply loading in 3...2... "No news yet we'll post an update as soon as we hear anything"