Welcome to DStv Now

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Xbox One App bug report - Schedule/Guide per channel not updating to what currently showing

2 REPLIES
New poster

Re: Xbox One App bug report - Schedule/Guide per channel not updating to what currently showing

Hi,

Thanks for looking into this.
After a few hours, the orginal problem I initally posted about is back again, I've attached a picture of the issue with missing schedule information, appears to get worse the longer you watch live tv for. 

Also attached another picture when watching a live channel and you then press Down on the control pad, and it pops up all the channels (as an overlay on the live channel picture) in the lower horizontal quarter of the screen, these channel listings are not updated, and shows program timings that are in the past. 

I've attached an example, taken at 17.03. Listings are shown for programs that have ended at 16.54

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Xbox One App bug report - Schedule/Guide per channel not updating to what currently showing

@andytl6 
We have investigated this issue it seems that cs-mobile is not returning any recently watched channels on home or live screens and getting an empty response, we had noted the issue prior, that's why you are not able to see channels that you have watched, looks like our back-end guys has fixed it now though. Please confirm from your end.

Highlighted
New poster

Xbox One App bug report - Schedule/Guide per channel not updating to what currently showing

Hi,

Using the DSTV Now app on Xbox One. Noticed a possible bug in regards to the Live Channels guide/schedule and lack of update on what's showing.

It appears after some time the program guide per channel no longer updates, meaning when browsing channels it does not display what is currently showing or what is next, it also just shows what was showing or nothing at all.

Also if you close and restart the app the app will then show in channel image a DSTV image placeholder and no useful description of the show currently on at the time underneath it.

Say I start watching at 6pm, then when checking an hour later at 7pm the guide shows whats on at 6pm, or nothing. (my system is set to ZA time)

This appears to occur when using the app for an hour or so, and I don't see an ability to refresh the guide/schedule for each channel. Closing and opening the app does not resolve this. The problem only seemed to resolve itself when I powered off the Xbox One and came back to it 12 hours later.

Is it a known issue?

Tags (1)