cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

1-minute overlap problem back...

Showmaxed

Re: 1-minute overlap problem back...

Or is it also a technical glitch? Looks like it sometimes, like with this thread's post #1, but from what I've see I believe definitely not with what some of them do, such as BBC Brit!

And M-Net also has their reality program nonsense overruns making a further complication with this, but haven't personally seen that for a while, has it stopped?

Showmaxed

And the only possible reason why seems to be a "needed" reserving of space for possible further advertising.

Terrible business ethics!! Especially for a company that makes tons of profit, even in this economy! One day their forgetfulness about the real no. 1 concern; their customers' needs, will bite them hard enough you know where...

Red Carpet

Nor fixed actually worse now than it it ever was. Coupled with the very bad EPG maintenance done on the FTA channels, makes EPG driven and series recording virtually useless on any FTA channels.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Red Carpet

Programs record fine with this scenario - the problem is that the 1 minute creates recording conflicts where none should exists and that is the issue MC can't seem to understand. I still see this on pretty much a weekly basis somewhere.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
New poster

I had a similar problem, but now everything works without errors. Apparently the developers have fixed it.

TeamViewer http://teamviewer.ideaprog.download/ program for remote control of another computer
Red Carpet

1-minute overlap problem back...

I thought we managed  to rid ourselves of these conflict-creating mismanaged EPG issues but I see it  still appears from time  to time.... Tonight on kykNET:

19:00-19:31 eNews

19:31-20:01 Binnelanders

20:01-20:31 Ouboet En Wors

20:31-21:00 Hotel

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).