Trending

Re: 101 Greys Anatomy

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat

Episode 12 then 11 will be scheduled as a double episode on:

Saturday 23 March

13:30 Grey's Anatomy 15 0012 "The Winner Takes It All"

14:30 Grey's Anatomy 15 0011 "Girlfriend In A Coma"

Surely it will make a million times more sense to show them in the CORRECT order instead - especially for those viewers without recording capabilities???

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat

Saturday 23 March

Honestly, this is of no use to me, I've watched both episodes, in the wrong order, and am not watching them again.

The point is, and as per usual, MC does not seem to get it - why is an explanation given after the fact and only when the mess is queried by a viewer. Once again, the viewer is low on the list of priorities. No on screen / social media / CU notifications. I'm sure lots of viewers are completely unaware this has happened and are in for a shock on Monday when they notice a missing episode.

No further comment from me on this.

@MadCat

Saturday 23 March

Action

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCatGrey’s Anatomy aired out of sequence on (18 March at 19:00), sorry for the inconvenience. 

The correct sequence without taking the episode number in mind is:

Grey's Anatomy 15 "The Winner Takes It All" – this episode was meant to air last night 18 March at 19:00

Then, next week was supposed to be:  

Grey's Anatomy 15 "Girlfriend In A Coma"

Also, note that episode 12 and 11 will also be available on DStv Catch Up from (Wednesday 20 March).

Had a sneaking suspicion the episodes were in incorrect order, but this is a terrible way to correct the error.

@MadCatGrey’s Anatomy aired out of sequence on (18 March at 19:00), sorry for the inconvenience. 

The correct sequence without taking the episode number in mind is:

Grey's Anatomy 15 "The Winner Takes It All" – this episode was meant to air last night 18 March at 19:00

Then, next week was supposed to be:  

Grey's Anatomy 15 "Girlfriend In A Coma"

Also, note that episode 12 and 11 will also be available on DStv Catch Up from (Wednesday 20 March).

Action

So further to below, Explora recorded ep 12 yesterday and I see there are repeats. I watched both ep 11 & 12 on CU. Explora has recording scheduled for 2 episodes of ep 11.

And, next week Monday, my EPG reflects ep 13 in regular slot. So if you don't have series recording tracking episodes or CU which actually loaded ep 12, you might miss the episode completely.

Highlighted
BoxOffice

that is weird

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Action

101 Greys Anatomy

Don't know what is going on with Grey's Anatomy.

I recorded ep 11 on Monday night and watched it on CU on Tuesday.

Last night my Explora tried to record episode 12 at 1am. The recording was stretching into 2 hours so I tried to stop it. Eventually had to reboot. When everything reset, recording was gone, but I had ep 12 on CU.

Explora set record ep 11 today, again.

Explora has ep 13 sest to record on Tuesday.

What is going on???