Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

101: Saturday

2 REPLIES 2
Red Carpet

Re: 101: Saturday

@MadCat wrote:

I have no idea what was going on with the EPG on 101 yesterday.

Switched tv on at about 6pm and noticed that Mom was recording, but Champions had not. Explora had set no new recording. Also Alex Inc recording was "cancelled" - did not appear on the scheduled to be recorded and not reschuled by Explora either.

Both Champions & Alex Inc recorded successfully on my Explora 1 on Saturday. I don't record Mom so maybe the EPG issue (if that was the problem) was related to that show?

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

Re: 101: Saturday

I had a similar problem with American women  on Friday and Rivera last night 

I think someone is playing with the buttons so to speak. Can that person please play the game of sitting on your hands 😊 thanks, Yip these issues seems to be more Common recently very annoying 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doin' it 4 Tv

101: Saturday

I have no idea what was going on with the EPG on 101 yesterday.

Switched tv on at about 6pm and noticed that Mom was recording, but Champions had not. Explora had set no new recording. Also Alex Inc recording was "cancelled" - did not appear on the scheduled to be recorded and not reschuled by Explora either.

Manually set new recording for Champions and Alex Inc. Champions recorded last night, but Explora has the same episode scheduled to record again today when it repeats.

Also when I woke up this morning, found that 100 was not recorded and the Explora scheduled the repeat to record.

Can only assume there were multiple changes to the EPG confusing my poor Explora into not knowing what to record and when to reschedule for...

Fun times! (sarcasim)