Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

101: late epg changes Monday night

4 REPLIES
Romance

Re: 101: late epg changes Monday night

Has the EPG been sorted? Been setting MR all week as I just don't trust my recordings are going to happen any other way.

BoxOffice

For those who didn't see it, more about the EPG issues is being discussed here:

Re: EPG Incorrect

Romance

Well, I don't know what is going on this week. Last night at about 7:20pm, I noticed that Hawaii 5-O was not recording as scheduled. Checked and it did not reflect as failed nor did Explora reschedule it. I then changed the 8 remaining recordings set for the night to MR to avoid missed recordings. This was especially important for Sharp Objects which did not record on Monday night and has not appeared on CU.

BoxOffice

Around those times I happened to notice on a SD decoder that they had shifted the start times on ch. 101 forward by 2 minutes, and then by 3 minutes. No idea why.

What I found interesting at the time is that the Explora's EPG times remained on the hour as before - I thought to myself that they must have decided not to fiddle on that EPG so late... so much for that idea, perhaps it's another case of them just fiddling with now / next info which is then different from what is seen elsewhere.

And they'll do it again, they never learn from these issues.

Highlighted
Romance

101: late epg changes Monday night

I don't believe what I experienced last night is related to this issue, https://community.dstv.com/t5/EPG/MC-a-response-please/m-p/6857#M186, but rather someone fiddling very late with the EPG.

At about 7pm all set recordings reflected correctly. This morning, no Sharp Objects or Condor. Cancelled due to conflict. Explora set recording for repeat.