Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

103 God Friended Me

5 REPLIES 5
Showmaxed

Re: 103 God Friended Me

That banner nearly drove us mad, was huge, and in the middle of the screen which is ridiculous. And still not seen by many others. Do things properly please 1Magic channel, maybe M-Net can teach you how.

Highlighted
Action

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

The banner was circulated on the channel from about 18:00. It was quite frequent to ensure that customers are aware of the change. 

If I watched live tv, I would not be watching this specific channel from 6pm waiting for a 9pm show, so the above does not help. I would change to that channel at 8:55pm, and would have missed the episode.

No notification on the forum. Seriously, there needs to be better communication.

The banner was circulated on the channel from about 18:00. It was quite frequent to ensure that customers are aware of the change. 

Action

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

Hi MadCat. A notification banner was on 1Magic last night. God Friended Me was moved from 21:00 to 19:00 due to the high age restriction on Signed. The shows were swapped around as a result. 

Not good enough. If someone sat down to watch the series at 9pm, too bad as they had missed it. So glad I very rarely watch live tv.

Hi MadCat. A notification banner was on 1Magic last night. God Friended Me was moved from 21:00 to 19:00 due to the high age restriction on Signed. The shows were swapped around as a result. 

Action

103 God Friended Me

For some reason, and with no notification that I saw, last night's episode was moved from 9pm to 7pm.