11 REPLIES 11
Action

Re: 103 Real Housewives

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

No comment MC?

3 weeks and no feedback.....

@MadCat, can't see the screen-shots provided. Which season is the RH?

@MadCat wrote:

@MadCat wrote:

No comment MC?

@MadCat, can't see the screen-shots provided. Which season is the RH?

Action

@MadCat wrote:

No comment MC?

Action

No comment MC?

Action

So further to previous post, see photo reflecting 2 sets of Real Housewives of NYC recorded. The 3 reunion episodes recording as part of the boxed set and then a 2nd time seperately.

rh4.jpg

Action

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

Hi MadCat. Our operations team confirms no issues was reported with the program's recordings. Did the recording you set for the following day record successfully? 

It always amazes me how it's never MC. Somehow, I manage to do these amazing things to / by myself. As per usual, it seems I have to prove that something actally happened. Apologies for focus, but as per photos of my Playlist, Explora recorded ep 21 & 22 twice.Rh 3.jpgEp 22 recorded 20/03

RH 1.jpgEp 21 & 22 recorded 24RH 2.jpgEp 21 recorded 19/03

Hi MadCat. Our operations team confirms no issues was reported with the program's recordings. Did the recording you set for the following day record successfully? 

Action

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

Hi MadCat. Our tech team would like to know which of the Real Housewives are you referring to? 

When I posted the only Real Housewives being screened on 103 was New York.

Hi MadCat. Our tech team would like to know which of the Real Housewives are you referring to? 

Highlighted
Action

There has been no feedbback on this??

So further to below:

I have ep 1 to 20 recorded at a box set, and then ep 21 and 22 as a seperate set. Explora is set to record ep 21 and 22 again, I assume this time to add to the 20 episodes.