Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

123 The Chase - episode dyslexia

7 REPLIES 7
BoxOffice

Re: 123 The Chase - episode dyslexia

Thanks  @Cya_DStv1 but that doesn't make sense. The 17H15 time slot is when new episodes of season 12 are premiering Mondays to Thursdays - it is not a repeat slot. But on the day I am referring to, a season 5 episode was shown in this time slot - or at least that is what the EPG said.

I see my series recording is now picking up a repeat of episode 89 on Sunday morning. I think this is the  missing episode so I suspect there was an EPG error on the original day, causing the episode not to record but which has now been corrected for Sunday's repeat.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doin' it 4 Tv

@krugie

Season 5 played at 10:10am as a repeat, and at 17:15 same day, we played season 12 Episode 90 as per the EPG times from our side.

Highlighted
Red Carpet

(I can't add any comment, stopped watching the series due to too much to watch right now.)

BoxOffice

Not sure what happened with The Chase last night. We are busy with series 12 but last night's show and subsequent repeats was labeled as Season 5, episode 6 - which means it didn't record. I don't know whether it is an EPG error or whether this episode was actually broadcast for some strange reason?

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

Thanks. A strange and interesting coincidence  :-)

Hi @Optimist,

We have feedback from the channel: "We have stopped airing the new episodes since the 10th of December and repeating the previous episodes. The new episodes have been scheduled again starting from the 7th of January. The numbering is correct and the episodes will start from Episode 81. 

Hi @Optimist,

We have sent this to the channels attention. We will revert back with feedback.

Red Carpet

123 The Chase - episode dyslexia

The new season 12 of The Chase on 123 reaches episode 18 on Mon. the 7th of Jan., but has been entered as Ep. 81.

This dyslexic mistake then spread to the next few days; Tues. to Thurs. of that week suggests it offers episodes 82 to 84 instead of 19 to 21.

I'm not sure if there's more episodes of it after that as S07 starts on that Friday (but Fridays are not usually used for this).