Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

136: The Carbonaro Effect S6 (New) - faulty EPG

16 REPLIES 16
Trending

Re: 136: The Carbonaro Effect S6 (New) - faulty EPG

What a nightmare! I pity those people who don't have series recording - they would be totally clueless as to what is going on unless they scrutinise the EPG constantly.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted
Showmaxed

We're still in the dark woods, here's the last of what appears to be going on;

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

Hi Optimist. Episode 13 is scheduled to premiere on 1 February at 19:20. Episodes 14 and 15 will air the following Friday. Episode 16 will air on 22 February. Please note dates and times are subject to change.

Well... I never reset my SBR as far as I remember, yet tonight (following Friday) offers a scheduling for the already seen Ep. 2 & 3.

And Ep. 14 & 15 are now shown as scheduled for next Friday.

And Ep. 16... presumed to still be on track for the Friday after that...?

Whatever happened here, it's too common as our threads have been revealing and it's not good enough. Subject to change is highly over-used and as such I no longer respect that.

The channel confirms that they will air episode 8 on Sat 2nd Feb at 21:25. 

Cool stuff. 

Showmaxed

@Julia_DStv1  & @  Discovery, thanks for the fast and healthy feedback. It will also be interesting to see what this E16 will be :-)

@Julia_DStv1 wrote:

Hi Optimist. Episode 13 is scheduled to premiere on 1 February at 19:20. Episodes 14 and 15 will air the following Friday. Episode 16 will air on 22 February. Please note dates and times are subject to change. We are still awaiting confirmation from the channel on scheduling for episode 8. 

I can confirm that the online guide has been corrected. (Or the fault could have been with the online guide search engine.)

Hi Optimist. Episode 13 is scheduled to premiere on 1 February at 19:20. Episodes 14 and 15 will air the following Friday. Episode 16 will air on 22 February. Please note dates and times are subject to change. We are still awaiting confirmation from the channel on scheduling for episode 8. 

Showmaxed

Sun. 3rd Feb. - just repeats of an older season, but note that the 18:30 and 18:55 slots supposedly have the same episode... therefore some mistakes are clearly being made.

Still awaiting feedback re the previous post please.

Showmaxed

Looks like more problems ahead - there's this week's E11 & 12, then nothing next week (1st Feb.) when instead there's a repeat of E1, followed by E2 the next day.

(Can't check further, the online guide has collapsed this morning.)

So no sign of the believed available E13 and the two special episodes for the season, and still no E8.

Please could the channel comment further on their scheduling, and perhaps now commit to some planned dates. Many thanks

Trending

Great - thanks!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

I found this - their season 4 seems to correspond;

http://epguides.com/CarbonaroEffect/

Clicking on the episode names gives the synopses.

So looks like we can maybe expect 13 episodes plus 2 specials, and that brings us completely up to date with recent production.