Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

194: Ulimate Braai Master

7 REPLIES 7
Action

Re: 194: Ulimate Braai Master

Finally, it reflects on EPG this morning.

Hi All. Please be advised that E.tv is in the process of finalising their schedule, the EPG will be updated as soon as they do.

Red Carpet

It seems to be an old habit of theirs in this case - when the going gets too tough with faults or the public get too rowdy they hide, which is the worst response a company can give its all important customers...

I may pass the concern on since I can, but I suspect with this philosophy there's nobody who can listen and change it. Silly as it's an attitude that's quite possibly enough to kill a company IMO, at least along with the other growing problems, and I'm not hanging around to see if that's where they're heading.

BoxOffice

It feels like I only get responses nowadays when I tag someone - maybe @Cya_DStv1 can help?

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

Still does not reflect - MC?!?!

Highlighted
Action

UBM Fans!
We are aware that certain decoders are not reflecting that UBM will be showing this weekend.

BUT we promise you that IT IS STILL SHOWING, you know what we say - rain, wind, shine or TV schedule) we BRAAI!

Jokes aside -
We have contacted the necessary companies to sort it out ASAP as it's unfortunately not in our control. Will keep you updated.

Our humble apologies.

Posted by UBM on FB.

Action

No change to EPG.

Action

194: Ulimate Braai Master

Starts Sunday 3rd at 4pm. Does not reflect on EPG. Currently movie reflects.

MC, please update.