cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Ancient Aliens S11 cut short

9 REPLIES

Re: Ancient Aliens S11 cut short

@Optimist - the episodes have been updated.

@Optimist - EPG confirmed that the episodes will be updated within 24 hours. And we'll also monitor this on our end as well. 

@Optimist - on it. 

BoxOffice

Now next Friday's ep. 9 is listed as ep. 3.

And who knows how my SBR continues to work, even though it originally recorded the real ep.3.

Surely MC can see what a mess it is for this to still be going on??

Highlighted
BoxOffice

I've since discovered that the extended i-Plate and EPG do list tonight's episode as ep. 7, so it's just the scheduling section that's not updating - @ltshizane_DStv1  , please inform the developers.

Synopsis is the same in all instances.

Why did it even show up on the Schedules list? I think I missed ep. 1, but if not then the SBR metadata has been fiddled with as well.

Not available for further discussion.

BoxOffice

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @Optimist , we've forwarded this to the channel, we'll let you know once we have feedback.~

So, a whole week and not even a further word of reassurance or anything. This is why this forum has failed and continues to lose attention which could help MC as well.

Anyway... for others watching - ep. 1 remains scheduled for tonight, ep. 8 is scheduled for next Friday... so good luck with making any sense out of this part of the "service".

Hi @Optimist , we've forwarded this to the channel, we'll let you know once we have feedback.~

BoxOffice

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @Optimist , Season 11 is split into two: the last episode of 11A, episode 6, airs tonight and 11B starts with episode 7 on the 23rd of November.~ 

Hi,

Well, the channel has messed up this series as usual - the episode scheduled for next Friday's "continuation" is instead episode 1 again...

TIA for further info.

Hi @Optimist , Season 11 is split into two: the last episode of 11A, episode 6, airs tonight and 11B starts with episode 7 on the 23rd of November.~ 

BoxOffice

Ancient Aliens S11 cut short

Please ask 186 History Channel why the premiere slot for Ancient Aliens S11 on Friday nights @20:15 is being replaced with a completely different new series from next week.

This week is episode 6, the season has 15 episodes.

TIA