Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can't record off E.TV (194)

2 REPLIES 2
Red Carpet

Re: Can't record off E.TV (194)

Confirm, Chicago Med did not record on the HDPVR 4P either.

BUT, the backup TBR (MR) did record heh heh! On checking this morning I see that all series settings on CH 194 have failed last night. That is AFTER I rescheduled them all yesterday! So some more fiddling took place yesterday on this CH.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Showmaxed

Re: Can't record off E.TV (194)

Yep, happening on other channels & packages as well, there's threads all over the place. And on other decoders from what I've heard so it's internal, not software.

We've also seen similar in the past, so MC don't seem capable of getting their act together...

@Fourtuner wrote:

Last night it was Chicago Med at 20:30 unfortunately I didn't realize that it hadn't started until 21:00.  I was debating if I should record the balance & when I tried to a message came up that the show was already scheduled.

The way to "fix" that is to then instead choose a MR (manual recording).

Highlighted
Doccie

Can't record off E.TV (194)

Shows have failed to record that were scheduled to record off E.TV since Friday.  The first was Anger Management but the person watching the tv realised it & after a battle to set it up manually got it recording.

Last night it was Chicago Med at 20:30 unfortunately I didn't realize that it hadn't started until 21:00.  I was debating if I should record the balance & when I tried to a message came up that the show was already scheduled. Even though the show was showing in the schedules 2 hours earlier to record, it had disappeared out of the schedule manager since then.  (I also had Mistresses set up for later last night but haven't seen if it recorded or not)

DStv needs to sort these problems out that they kindly patched in this month!!!