Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Day 8 EPG titles and descriptions blank

26 REPLIES 26
Romance

Re: Day 8 EPG titles and descriptions blank

Repeat query: May we at least have the day 8 programme titles back please?!!!!

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Romance

MC: More discussion and answers needed here please. Situation is not acceptable! Smiley Mad

Romance

@GeoffD wrote:

You are wasting your time. MC is making it as difficult as they can for us to keep our old decoders on the air. The move is deliberate.

Their internal requirements override any user requirement.

All sorts of old bugs are back on the decoders. 

Learn to live with it.

Resign yourself to having to change the decoders nappies at least once every 24 hours.

MC: Please confirm or deny that you're "out to get us" and that the day 8 removal is part of a plan to cut our privelages and/or sabotage our decoders???!! Smiley SurprisedSmiley Sad

Highlighted
Red Carpet

You are wasting your time. MC is making it as difficult as they can for us to keep our old decoders on the air. The move is deliberate.

Their internal requirements override any user requirement.

All sorts of old bugs are back on the decoders. 

Learn to live with it.

Resign yourself to having to change the decoders nappies at least once every 24 hours.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Romance

@TebogoM_DStv1 wrote:

Hi Doug

Unfortunately not. So sorry. 

Unfortunately you didn't contact them again, or unfortunately they don't want to restore day 8?

May we at least have the day 8 titles back, even if without descriptions?!!!

Hi Doug

Unfortunately not. So sorry. 

Romance

@Doug wrote:

MC - I'm convinced that providing day 8 is an easy thing for Dstv to do and costs next to nothing.

It will however, gain you browny points and our appreciation and demonstrate that you care about us. 

So please convince the managers and the techies that will follow the manager's orders that they have done the wrong thing and that this is simply the right thing to do. Asap please. Smiley Happy

No I haven't conveniently gone away! Smiley Indifferent

Please assure me you have taken up this matter again with your inconsiderate department and that they are reconsidering their horrible mistake!!!? Smiley Frustrated

Romance

MC - I'm convinced that providing day 8 is an easy thing for Dstv to do and costs next to nothing.

It will however, gain you browny points and our appreciation and demonstrate that you care about us. 

So please convince the managers and the techies that will follow the manager's orders that they have done the wrong thing and that this is simply the right thing to do. Asap please. Smiley Happy

Doccie

My EPG has no Sunday 31 March on it. Both Explora 1 and 2 and have done a restart. As per Sunday 24 March 10:30am

BoxOffice

Today it is not just the older decoders that is effected, my Explora 2A also show "No information available" for Day 8 on all the channels. Earlier on even the news and port app were missing.  

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab