Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Day 8 of EPG blank today

SOLVED
54 REPLIES 54
Action

Re: Day 8 of EPG blank today

On HDPVR, day 8 is never to be seen again... no amount of nagging helped. Smiley FrustratedSmiley Mad

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Showmaxed

You just missed my edit - 332 also working here now. And day 8 came right, so maybe 213 will also shortly.

Red Carpet

Yes day 8 is working on the Explora 1 (but also on the 2A). Ch 332 is unblocked my side. Ch 213 shows EPG content but still blocked.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

@krugie wrote:

It seems this has been resolved but 213 is blocked on my side? Not reflecting in My DSTV Channels either.

Explora 1?

I last checked 10 minutes ago, there was still no day 8 (and 213 is also still blocked here).

Will check again in about half an hour, and will probably edit in or alter when my day 8 is working.

Red Carpet

It seems this has been resolved but 213 is blocked on my side? Not reflecting in My DSTV Channels either.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

Explora 1 - day 8 missing.

All 14 days are fine on the older online guide though.

Maybe due to new channels 213 & 332.

Action

Highly annoying! Smiley Mad They simply refuse to replace day 8 on the HDPVRs, for no good reason and just ignore our pleas!! They nevertheless continue to happily accept my Premium subscription fees whilst reducing the value thereof. Smiley MadSmiley Frustrated

Showmaxed

Explora 1 is missing day 8 again. Seems to be wider spread this time as the old online guide can't access the most recently added day.

Highlighted

Hi Doug. Nothing still. 

Action

@Doug wrote:

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Doug, we'll pass this on to the developers and decoder support teams to look into. However, nothing has changed since the previous communication with the teams. Should there be anything new, we'll post. 

The whole point is to inform them they've done wrong, for no good reason, and to make it right. Smiley Frustrated

@Grace_DStv1 : Have the "support (?)" teams come to their senses yet? We want Day 8 back please!!! Smiley FrustratedSmiley Sad